Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2017

Part 7 : The End, the story has just began

The End, the story has just began



The forbidden Line, she has crossed it. Ram should not be cursed for the same. She lied with many blooming thoughts, when it gave up; the emotions ran down her cheeks indicating the guilt. Priya flipped to the other side, paused, carefully she swept out from the bed. Collecting her dress from the floor she stepped to the wash room. Dressed up, then she walked to the terrace, while she was closing the door behind, a little noise was made. Priya looked behind, confirmed, if it made Ram awake or still asleep, affirmed with his unawareness she sat on the Swing there. Curling up her legs she cupped herself in the wooden swing carefully. Her little weight allowed it to be almost still. Everything stormed into her little mind, Rajat, her family, Neha. How they will react, she asked herself repetitively. With storming thoughts of the aftermath, she is concerned of Ram too. But it was too early, isn’t it? she asked herself. Almost jumping off from the swing, she hurried to the corner of the terrace, panting. A weird swirl of thoughts engulfed and tangled her. A sheer shivering hit her, the more she thought the more she addled, unknown to the presence of Ram behind.

“Are You Ok” Softly he asked though, there was a reciprocation of horrible look. He looked worried now. Ram wanted to know her worries, the reasons. “Priya what happened” asked again the man. She zipped her lips, with teary eyes, making him more tensed. “Will you just tell me what happened? Rajat, did he called you?” Ram tremor with the thought of disclosure of their closeness so quick to the boy who needed to be handled, “Did you?” he asked.

“No Ram” Priya screeched, repulsing from him, “I am not mad that I will do that to get myself killed or even worse.” It was Ram’s concern that made him ask her again the reason of concern. With constant denial, he lost the calm now. “God Damn!” he shouted, “I am trying to know the concern and you are in complete denial. Why?” there is a clear sign of Frustration in Ram’s Voice. None of them spoke for moments until one of the phones rang inside the room. “Yours?” Ram asked. Nodding to yes she walked inside, leaving Ram at terrace. The phone kept on ringing, it stopped and within the time needed to redial, it rang again. After it repeated for the third time, Ram walked inside. He found Priya Sitting on the bed pale, with Phone lying loose within her palm. He slipped it out and looked into it. “Talk to him Priya.” He suggested.

“What should I?” She looked up in stress.

“If you will not, it will make him even more predictive.” Ram extended her phone. Priya looked at it for a good few moments, while it continued to ring for fifth and sixth time. After some swallow breathes she took a deep breath and agreed as advice by Ram. But she acted. “Ya Rajat” pretending to be sleepy she started, “Why are you calling me so late?” She was asked about her whereabouts. On which she responded to be at Hostel Room. She did a mistake. A big error that can put her into a big trouble.

“Why are you lying Priya? Where are you? Please tell me. I already admitted that it was my fault. I love you.” Rajat just started, but it made Priya even more nervous. Her attempt to convince Rajat about her to be in hostel, went in vain. In turn, He urged her to meet him downstairs. She went ferocious, “Do I need to prove myself?”She almost shouted, “Do I need to prove that…” She stopped. “Rajat, look I am pretty tried from the last few occurrences that happened to me knowing and unknowing. I need a break, from you from everyone. So Please allow me with some space, till then let it be. I request you.” She sounded humble and looked irritated. She framed up a good actor in herself. The person on the other side of the phone was hurt, but accepted, the last few days has earned him this reaction. He agreed to give her time but it remained in him, Priya didn’t allowed to share. She hung up, switched off the phone and threw it on the bed.

“Priya will you tell me what is bothering you?” Ram knelt to her. She remained silent, “the moment we shared is bothering you?” he asked again. Now she looked up. Her confronted look made him even more confused. “What?” he demanded an answer.

“I am not in a mood speak a single word either.” With a harsh tone she stood to move, she found her wrist clutched within the strong fist of Ram. She fell back on the bed, as she was pulled by Ram. “Now Answer me.” Ram said looking at her with a rage in his eyes. “ I need to know what is happening out there amidst.” Priya sat straight, this time there was no rage, no love, only a state of anxiety prevailed.

She opened up to speak, “What I should say to you and to Rajat?” Her eyes gave up, A little bead of teardrop touched Ram’s hand. He looked up. Within less than a minute, tears trickled down, pain and agony overcastted her. “What should I call myself?” there was a pause, eerie. Hit with a powerful query Ram stood up, knowing where Priya is intending to point. “Tell me Ram.” Priya now demanded. “ I tell you what people will call me. A Whore! Yes A whore.” Ram snapped out at her. “Don’t ever try that” Priya warned, approaching man to her. “ I am double gaming two guys, one whom I love, and other whom I thought to be in love. When you Hug me I find myself in safest arms, When he does I feel like slapping myself. Why don’t you see I am cheating on the other Guy, Openly!” she shouted. He felt deep pain in her cries, but he was not allowed to be the rescuer. “Last few days what we were doing, I don’t blame you for the same, but I blame myself. I always wanted every right over- I thought you are a friend. Those girls around you used to irritate me – I thought you are a friend. I always forced Rajat to call you for Dinner with us, because I wanted you to be with me – I Thought you are just a friend. I smiled with you, laughed with you, cried with you – I thought you were a friend. I felt safe I felt joyous when you are around – I thought you are friend. Just a Friend! I wonder why I didn’t managed my ego to speak up and say Oh yes! I love this Man, not Rajat. The opinionist in me never allowed my heart to accept it. And then was the realization, the sudden one. Why?” Priya broke, she bawled awfully. Fumbling, she said “ What I should be called Ram? What should I be?”

“Priya Please, Look at me” Kneeling down first, he tried to make her look at him, even by sitting by her. Both the times he failed. Nervous he was breathing fast. He had never thought of all these, and surly not even Priya. What ever happened, time played the master stroke. He wanted priya in his life, somewhere he felt Priya also had longing urge for him, time played as stimulus to their feelings. “Priya, look I don’t know…” he gasped, sat there tongue-tied, distraught. “Look!” He now took courage to face her. “Whatever happened was destined to. But I will protect you. I promise.” He sounded unconvincing.

“Please, Let’s go back Ram.” She pleaded. Agreeing with her, no other such option left and informing his uncle, they left for their college almost in the middle of the night. With No traffic, his SUV buzzed through the deserted road, with indifferent speed. The whole journey back to the College campus remained silent, neither of the two uttered a single word. While Ram concentrated on driving, Priya chose to keep herself content with the playlist. About Dawn, they were just about to reach the college campus, when priya stopped Ram. With the SUV coming to the halt, she left the car, surprising Ram. Before he could ask, Priya indicatively requested Ram to leave and avoided any argument further. With a shawl, from Ram’s Aunt’s shelf, draped around she walked with baby steps towards the college campus about 500 meters from there. She can find many students of different years of different trades scattered over there around, she avoided any eye contact and walked in peace. Where as Ram chose to drive back to dhaba to find solace.

While Priya walked back, she chalked out a lie for the warden, and this time she was sure to convince her because, it was common in those three days to be out from hostel at night. About half an hour later, she was at the hostel gate, luckily there was no one around, neither the warden nor any teacher or professor. Only the security guard was there, who was easily manageable. Like a criminal she walked almost un-noticed to her room and there her lucky deprived.

 She searched for the key in her jacket pocket, tried to remember if she has taken it with her or left it with the warden, before she left. After few failed attempts, impatience conquer. She gave up and walked back to the ground floor for the keys. Her fate meet the disaster she never thought of even. Behind her the warden came out screaming over the boys, when she was unknown to the fact their culprit stood just there, Priya.

Priya got the glimpse of the SUV, she just rode back in. It was almost ruined, the glass shield, hung like torn off paper. The dents on the door were fresh and infornt of her lied almost dead Ram, badly bitten up by Rajat and his gang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black!!! She sat amidst dark in her room, sweating badly, every time she come across this dream, once reality, it pulls her back on the past, a past that changed her, made her an emotionless bugger, which she prefers to call herself. “What is happening Priya, not again, it’s over that day why you are thinking of it again?” She checked the time, which read 10 minutes to 5. Preferring not to continue her sleep, she walked downstairs to the study that belongs to her. Throwing herself on the bean bag she looked around. Her smiling pictures from different events adored the wall gracefully. She stopped and stared at a Picture where she stands with her father mother and the man who shaped her up, her God Father.

This Priya is different, not like that one in 20s. She used to cry, an ultracrepidarian. After 12 years she has shaped herself from vulnerable to extreme resilient.  Successful in what she learned in starting years from her God Father, the only person who knows the reason behind her not so appropriate step taken years back. Few tight slaps from him and a life changing lesson made her what she is today, but somewhere she finds herself trapped in his thoughts, in the love that she had for him may be still it prevails. Priya took a deep breath. “priya priya priya” she scolded herself, “What is wrong with you? Concentrate.”

“Priya.” Her mother called.

Haan!” her response was pretty quick.

Kya hua..why you are here that also in this time. Isnt it bit early?” Shipra her mother sat by her, “Everything is fine naa beta?”

“Yes Mom.” Priya stood up and double tapped on her I pad and opened the scheduler to go through a quick look of the appointments she had for next three days.” One of which from the third day she checked for the millionth time, what she should expect out of it, may be that one scheduled appointments has pushed her to think about the past again.

“Priya I am asking you something” Shipra’s tone changed to scolding this time.

“Nothing maa.” Priya looked back, “It is just the stress. Nothing else Trust me.”

“Trust and you? How many times I asked you not to drive, jotshiji ne kya kaha tha yaad hain tuje.” Shipra seemed to be annoying as usual.

“Maa Not again that jotshi and all that crap. I am driving for 9 years and not a single scratch till date and please don’t start that crap about the remedies and also no marriage thing.” Priya warned her mother.

Haan kyun sunogi tum meri baat bahut badi saksiyat ban gayi ho naa..” Shipra tried to show that she is hurt and weeping.

“This time I am not getting trapped!” Priya now went to her study table and sat with her laptop on. “and Maa please complete your sleep else you will end on complaining about the dark circles to papa and I am going back to sleep, Toh thoda kaam kar lu mein.  I have my biggest deal to crack in two days.”

Shipra not at all pleased with her daughter and her attitude, decided to leave and thought to tell everything to Jayesh.

“And don’t think of that!” Priya teased her mother, “Don’t you dare to tell anything to Jayesh Uncle. I tell you. Else I will tell Papa about your all bad habits.”

“You are blackmailing your mother! How rude?”

Aap hi se shikha hain maa  Everything is fair in love and war.” Priya awkwardly smile. With No other option left she left from the room. Priya at last seated lone in her study, and after being confirmed about her mother to be in her bed room and no one around, she typed on the Google “Ram Kapoor, Industrialist” Smiling picture of the man she loved years back flashed on the LCD screen. She started to swipe from one Picture to another and one of his picture with a girl, extremely hot and sexy atleast more than her caught her eyes, especially the quoted text underneath it, as google images used to show, compelling the reader to click on the link to read more further. She was not an exception either.

“Rumored Girlfriend!” she read, “Interesting.” She closed the tab and continue to look at the other picture she found on the search engine.

Twelve Years has passed away, since that day, when the world turned upside down for Priya. She can never forget that day nor she could forgive Ram and herself for what ever happened. Though Rajat ruined her but she always thanked him from the core of her heart. He was reason behind her success and Ram, whom she trusted blew her with the utter surprise. She considers herself to be most luckiest person on the earth. What if Jayesh Rawat was not there in her life, what if he has not rescued her on the right time, she would have ended on a photo frame hanging at a corner with no one to remember her other than her mom dad. Her parents, would they able to cope with her loss? When ever she thinks about her that drastic step to end herself, she curse her zillionth time. Ram Kapoor the Oxford return business man, the apt successor of Mr Amarnath Kapoor, the elder son of the Kapoor Clan. After Twelve years, thanks to the recent friendship that brewed up between Jayesh Rawat and Amarnath Kapoor, Priya and Ram will be again sitting opposite to each other. While Priya has every Update about Ram, does he had the same? Had he ever tried to find her out. Priya stopped thinking. She knew more she will be thinking about him, more she will sink. The only weakness she had in her life, which she tried to throw out, through counseling, meditation and many more methods, but nothing worked, not even for a second. Priya looked at the Picture that hanged just behind her, the four persons starting from left can be identified as Sudheer Sharma, her father, Shipra Sharma, her mother, Jayesh Rawat, the man who kept her going, her God Father, childhood friend of Sudheer Sharma and lastly, she draped in black business suit, cat eye glasses sitting with her legs crossed over, and hands lying on her lap perfectly. The smile she was wearing perfectly matched. That was from the time when she was accepted as the CEO of the company by the board members. When people choose to run away from the city that snatches everything out from one, she decided to conquer it will pride. Now she is one of the prominent names of Delhi, in the IT solutions company.


Her thoughts broke , she scolded her for distracting thoughts. With the clock showing the time as 5:45 am, she decided to do a final check with the appointments for the day. She allowed herself to the kitchen and stood on the kitchen table. Her position, her success never gone to her head. She always respects from where she started. She care freely sipped her coffee, looking through the window that allowed her to observe the darkness slowly gulped away by the dawn.

“Sorry Ma’am” one of the cook looked down finding Priya there.

“Are you new here?” Priya asked.

“No Ma’am working here for three months almost.” That boy replied.

“Did I tell you that no one calls me Ma’am here at home. If not then for the last time I am saying you never call me Ma’am, Didi call me didi. Okay.” Priya sat there sipping her coffee.

“Okay.. Ma..”he corrected, “Didi”

“Good and now you continue your work, assume I am not here.” Priya sat there. The boy started his day with utter nervousness and the mistress sitting there, engulfed in her own thoughts , but for him an observer for his works. He tried to be perfect in his work. But it didn’t last long.

“Priya..” This time her father came in calling her.

“good Morning Papa.” Priya stood up.

“Where are you and where is your phone? Jayesh is trying you since when. Talk to him.” Sudheer extended his phone to her.

“Good Morning Uncle.” Priya greeted. Her expression changed as the other person spoke from the other side. “But Uncle how can it be possible? I am going to Noida today I had prior appointment with the client and it’s important you know. Even if I get ready to meet them what about my team, they need time, Maya and Rajesh are back from Chennai yesterday only and I cant put such monstrous pressure on them, with the last minute change.”

“Priya Listen.” Jayesh raised his voice, “ They are coming to Drsithi’s Marriage where we are also going. Remember?”

“Ya.” Priya said.

“That’s it. I took the chance and asked Amarnath to visit us. Before starting the professional tie ups I thought to have some family time. I know them pretty well and Sudheer and Shipra, if they also get to know them, do you getting what I am trying to say.” Jayesh waited for her reply.

“Okay. But I will be not there. I have to go.” Priya again said.

“Do one thing complete that meeting and reach back home. Dristhi’s Sangeet is also today and you must attend it beta. And this is no request, this is an order. Got it.” Instructively Jayesh asked.

“Yes sir.”

“That’s like a good girl. Jara Sudheer ko phone dena.”

“Papa.. Uncle wants to speak to you.”  Priya walked out handing the phone to him.  On her way she met her mother who denied to speak to her. She smiled and walked to her room and knew how to make her mother smile. Just when she was about to enter the room, from the door Priya shouted, “Maa didn’t papa said you today you are looking too sexy!” She closed the door right after it. Shipra downstairs smiled, “Badmash ladki.”  Priya also walked to the changing room with a wide spread smile. But the pain that she learnt to hide behind the smile was almost forgotten by everyone, even her parents.

~~

Almost at the same time at Mumbai Airport. Ram and his family checked in and waited in lounge for their flight.

“Bauji..” Ram started the conversation, “ Is it a good idea to outsource the complete customer and tech support?”

“Ram, what do you know about that company or Jayesh or Priya?” Amarnath Kapoor his father scolded. “Neither you nor your brother Rishab are aware of anything about India. I expected some from you but when with your whimsical mind you dropped out the college and went to USA for studies I left my hope to get you back in business. Priya is a big name in this sector and your father has some knowledge in business I guess. Isn’t it?” the elderly man was very offended.

“I am sorry Bauji. It is very true other than her name I don’t know anything about her. I didn’t showed any interest.” Ram like a kid defended his point.

“Then better you show your concern after meeting her and this is technically your first deal don’t mess it up please. I have a reputation to protect.” Amarnath Kapoor was not at all pleased with either of his son that was clear from his voice.

Arey yahan bhi kaam aur yahan bhi dant rahe hain app Ram ko. This is not fair.” Ram’s mother Krishna Kapoor came into rescue.

“Your two gem sons, one at last came back to take over the business and I don’t know what made him do so and other serving other leaving this empire behind. This is for I built this empire. Firangi baan chuke hain dono ke dono. Kisi din lad sahib na bole koi firangi mem le ana hain bahu bana ke.”  Amarnath continued to vent out his frustration.

“I am not going to do any such thing. Rather…” Ram was prevented to speak further by her mother.
“Please stop this.” Krishna Kapoor pleaded to her husband, “and you too Ram. If your father has decided something it is for company’s good and our good. Though I don’t understand much about business but I have never seen anyone be it his business partners or employees to regret for any decision he has taken. So stop this.”

Ram agreed and sat back, and with his luck on his side, the announcement for their flight to Delhi was made. In the first class after his parents took their seats, he comforted himself in his. Pulling out his wallet he looked at the photo that was still there, the only person he loved more than anything else. He remembered her dull face when she was taken to the hospital and when he at last had the courage to face her, her family he was informed by Vikram that she has been taken away by her family. After 12 years, when he is back to his Casanova life, another girl named Priya is going to bump into his life so what if she comes out to be a contrast to his Priya. He never had any queries about his father’s business skills, but he has a problem to work with a woman who’s name is Priya. Even two three times he wanted to share this with Vikram, who just welcomed his second baby to the world, tried to google about the lady but his guilt stopped him everytime from doing so. He closed his eyes and tried to gather his mind at a place.

In the 2 hours and some minutes flight Ram spend it whole either by watching the movies available or eating or flirting with the air hostess like a gentleman, because he never wanted his father to know about his habit.

~~


At the Delhi Airport, Jayesh was there to receive his friend and his family. Amarnath introduced his just US returned son, Ram to him.

“So Young man you are going to deal with Priya. Welcome to our city.” Jayesh greeted him.

Ram looked around, how he hated that city, no one other than Vikram knows that. The city that snatched away everything from him. Every happiness, just when he was trying to be a real man, he was being thrown down from the edge of the cliff. He hates this city.

“Ram..” Jayesh called by his name, he came out of his thoughts. “Are you okay?” he asked. Ram smiled to distract. “So Amarnath what is the plan, no hotel business you are staying at my home, and Shipra, Sudher’s wife she has insisted me to take you all there for lunch. Even she was calling few minutes ago.” Jayesh’s phone rang, “Lo usi ka call hain.. Haan Shipra.” He took the call, “Yes they are here, I am taking them home as discussed and then I will bring them there for lunch.” Jayesh asked Krishna ji if she can speak to Shipra who expressed her willingness to speak. Krishna Kapoor spoke to Shipra and assured to visit her on lunch though she insisted her to keep the lunch simple.

~~

Dressed up in casuals Ram sat on the rocking chair, at the open space, just beside the lawn. His flip flops lied aside as he rocked. Presence of his parents and the host didn’t let him express the unwillingness to visit the place where so called othe Priya belongs. He is not at all convinced to meet the person with the name of his love, but not her. But he has no other option left with him, he has managed to annoy his father to the extreme just few hours back, aftermath of which still prevailed in the body language of the elderly man. He didn’t want to mess it up.

Ram, seated on the front seat by the driver, found this Delhi to be changed from what it used to be when he was there, for a brief period of time. “Delhi has changed a lot” he expressed his astonishment.

“You have been here early? Holiday?” Jayesh asked.

“Not Holiday Jayesh” Ram’s father snapped, “ my son has a great quality of experimenting things a lot.” Amarnath Kapoor was stopped by his wife.

“Please don’t drag those days Ram doesn’t like to speak or hear about it. Please.” She pleaded and her wish was granted. Jayesh didn’t want to interfere in the family matter choose to distract the matter otherwise.

“Well Priya will join us in the evening. She is in Noida, actually she had prior appointments and since she had taken as the CEO, my job is only to guide her. You know Amarnath kuch karne nahi deti  and after my bypass surgery she almost banned me from office. After a hell fight she agreed to allow me at office only with the condition no travel no hectic schedules only executive advices and orders.” Jayesh laughed.

“She cares for you much. So what you have not married, bitiyan mil gayi hain tumhe.” Amarnath considered Jayesh to be a lucky fellow. “I wish I had a daughter, Hain naa Krishna?”

“so what we don’t have a daughter our daughters in law will be our daughters.” Krishna Kapoor defended.

“Daughters in Law? Firangi mem.. forget it.” Amarnath snapped out at Ram.  He wanted to speak but he preferred to keep mum.

“Look Amarnath, betiyan ho ya bĂȘte they are our soul and if they anytime do any mistake we can at least give them a chance to forget and do good in life. At least I belief in that.” Jayesh said.

“ I am actually having two enormously talented sons Jayesh I tell you , who can do wonders in their life, but one who has agreed to come back to India and try to do business for one time and if he likes it he will think of continuing and other one not at all interested in it. You tell me for whom all the life I worked and in this age my sons, my successors wants me to continue working. My pain is in that part only.” Amarnath vented off.

“Bauji I told you I will try my level best to take over business and Rishab he will also come back, baccha hain abhi jeene dijiye usko apna life and then he will also join the business.” Ram tried to sort out the situation. “Trust me Bauji. I am here to be with you not for any experimenting business.” Amarnath sighed deep as he leaned back to the seat.

Almost after 10 minutes the car zoomed into a villa. It halted just infornt of the main door where Shipra and Sudheer waited for their welcome. Jayesh introduced the Kapoor family to the Sharma family and knowing the name of this Priya to be Priya Sharma, Ram’s heart started beating fast for the very first time. Is it just a coincidence or is it her. But how can it be she? He asked himself. Priya hardly knew anything about business neither she had any interest in it. Burdened under his own thoughts Ram took baby steps delaying his fate to face the truth, to the hall. He got the shock of his life, when the picture hanging right infront of him got clearly visible to him. His phone slipped off from his hand. It was her, after twelve years he will be facing that girl whom he still loves. He wanted to ran away, scream out her name, he wanted to find her hug her tight in his arms and tell her how much he longed for her.

“What happened beta?” Sudheer asked Ram taking him out of his thoughts. Sudheer looked to the way Ram was looking, he answered the unasked query, “Priya..meri beti,  Priya.”

A confused and startled ram tried to engage himself in the familiar talks, but his eyes were searching for Priya, he wanted to see her in person, how she looks like now, does she has any idea about with whom she is going to do business, will she agree to do business with Kapoor industries after knowing his presence and most importantly she wanted to know, “Does she loves him still?” Even in the dining table Ram finished his lunch almost keeping silent. He checked his watch and looked to the door expecting Priya to walk inside anytime. But till 4 in the evening there was no stress of Priya around.

It was almost 4.30 pm when a help came inside informing Shipra that Priya is back.

aaj ane do iss ladki ko.” Shipra looked furious.

Kya kar diya iss ne abb?” Jayesh asked.

Bhai sahib jotishiji ne kya kaha tha, Shaadi hone tak yeh ladki gari se door rahe,Sunti kaha hain meri. Shaadi toh yeh karegi nahi aur gariyon se bhi door rehegi ni…”  Shipra found Priya walking inside. She was talking to someone, giving instructions. The presence of the guests made her drop the call and she paced up to them.

“There she is” Jayesh stood up.

“Amanath.. This is Priya.” Jayesh formally introduced Priya to the Kapoors.

Namestein uncle.” She touched both the Kapoor elders feet after greeting them.
“And this is Ram, Ram Kapoor..” Jayesh said.

Many memories ran inside, from good to bad to worst. Once upon a time couple stood face to face again after 12 years. Priya was ready for this moment, she has tamed her heart and brain to react and behave normally, but Ram was not ready for this. It was unexpected, this Priya is completely different from his Priya. His feelings  were brutally killed when Priya spoke to introduce herself.

“Hi.. I am Priya .. Priya Sharma.” She extended her hand for a shook. Ram looked at him scrutinizing her from top to bottom, what she has done to herself he wanted to scream, but that was neither the place nor the time to react. He controlled himself.

“Nice to meet you. “ He reverted back. Priya took away her hand, and smiled.

Aap log baithiye mein change karke aati hoon” priya was about to leave when she was asked to stop by her mother.

Galati ho gayi maa.” Priya didn’t give Shipra any chance to speak.

Kab shudregi tu.  What you are asked not to do, you will repeatedly do that. I am fade up with you Priya.” Shipra sounded dejected.

“9 Years maa. Since then I am driving, Not a single scratch my car got and you are worried about what that astrologer said. Kuch hona hota naa toh kab ka ho gaya hota So chill my beautiful mother and you will go with such a horrible expression to Dristhi’s Sangeet? Mom ..” Now priya came little closer and whispered “Kuch Sexy sa pehna.” Making her mother laugh. She took permission and left to change.

When there was no reaction from Priya’s end spotting Ram after such a long time, Ram stood there unrecovered from the aftershock of the unexpected meeting. Krishna Kapoor also asked for permission to leave.

“We need to get ready for the Sangeet. Milte hain udhar hi Amarnath said briefing a hug to Sudheer. The Sharma family see the Kapoor Family off. While Ram tried to figure out the whole incident that took place, at the same time Priya remained unmoved even after meeting Ram. While Ram didn’t know how to react what to expect, Priya was pretty sure of her every move.


What stored in their fate next and what happened there at the college 12 years ago, that compelled Ram and Priya to fall apart. How Priya became such a powerful personality, when she was the most vulnerable one in the college unsure of everything. Why Ram went off to USA? Why he still had PRiya’s picture stored safe in his purse. In all these six chapters there was no mention of Priya’s family in detailed, neither Ram nor Priya has meet their respective families. What will happen when the two lovers will seat across in their professional roles, who will surrender first Ram or Priya? There is lots to answer.

Lastly this must be reminded to everyone of you reading “Love is endless. It remains even if the person we love walks away.” The story never began the story has just began.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a weak moment lovers carried away in their desires but the morals and principal she believes has made her think like that to which her lover too can't make her understand.

    Priya is in guilt trip of and the Dreams of her past will always haunt her. The injured Ram with blood all over can't fade away.

    The story which was in past came in present where once again two souls are face to face but it's all a fade on their part which they are hidding from their families. In last 12 years RaYa life get new direction but the present indicate about the loss they bare in those years.

    Love still not fades away but seems it is not strong as earlier. Both of their parents has a set of expectations from Ram and Priya but a past experience brought a change in them where they can't forget or neither can love.

    The face off between the lovers was so formal but in heart they still think about each other. But the big question are yet to be answered that wat incident in past that triggered RaYa to fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful part n love the way u hv written n suspense wow cant wait ki 12 years phele kya hua tha waiting for next part

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Yar continue soon with the next part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you rocked it again di... the way RaYa carried away in emotions was out of the world but both realized their mistake even Priya's pain was more hurting her... whatever happen 12 years ago I m sure there must be very tragic e ding of this love triangle Rajat must be the reason behind of all this but hope now as RaYa came again face to face all the truth come out soon why do I feel families will surly think to tie to knot RaYa in marriage well only next updates will clear the air moving for read next loved Strong & determined Priya it's pleasure to read abt her wanted Ram to be like this too...

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 48 : Enough to be Worse.

Chapter 48 : Enough to be Worse. Everyone in the room stood stunned as Jayesh and Sudheer went through the warrant t...