Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2017


NOTE - Love You Endlessly


BEFORE I POST THE NEXT CHAPTER....

Love You Endlessly what a beautiful phrase! Isn’t it? At the same time a deep pain is blanketed inside. So, my readers if you think I am going to deliver a beautiful lovely love story with twists and turns ,I warn all those, reading this story keeping all beautiful thoughts in mind is a pretty bad idea. 

For all those who love to read the ups and down in a story expecting something surreal beautiful in the end, I will hung that idea right there at the ceiling and murder it, which will look like a suicide. 

So, if you continue to read, read it with your own risk, that awaits.


Don’t blame me, I warned you in advance for the avalanche.    

Very Cunningly ,
Yours
Nairita

4 comments:

  1. I had read again all the parts for my memory and for the continuity of the story. And seems further parts will be full of roller coaster but still as a reader want some good lovey dovey and romance between the leads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls continue soon.. its beautiful story ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had read again all the part after the last part it's not easy to resist anymore moving for to read next....

    ReplyDelete

Chapter 48 : Enough to be Worse.

Chapter 48 : Enough to be Worse. Everyone in the room stood stunned as Jayesh and Sudheer went through the warrant t...